You read a topic on Virtual Mastercard with AVS at spotprepaid.com within the Payment Processors forums, part of the General Businesses category; Site for details : SpotPrePaid If you need feedbacks (from ...
Yes..I just checked the site and the card looks great!..the only con is the short expiry.
But, I intend to get several cards from different vendors so I'll be ordering soon..
i've purchased vcc's before and it's really convenient since you dont have to worry about unauthorized billing afterwards. the problem is, it's a little costly. i think it's a good idea though. i checked your rates and i think i'll compare it to others first.
When You Post Then Please also Post All Information of Site So That We Will Have Interest In it.Next Time Remember It
Are the cards still available?
Don't use them, they're a scam! I paid for one of their cards 2 weeks ago and still haven't received anything yet. I've emailed them and they keep replying that they will send the card info soon, but nothing yet. Beware!
If you need a resolution for your situation , kindly mail your transaction details/Post it here.
visit our updated website SpotPrePaid
Features at a glance!
* Personalized (Registered Uniquely In Name and Address of Card holder), Reloadable MasterCard Debit Account
* 16 Digit MasterCard Account, Credit Verification Value (CVV) And Expiry (1 year) Package
* Available Worldwide (Some Countries Restricted*)
* Online Card Management Portal
* Attractive Reload Rates
* Shop Online, Phone / Mail Orders.
* Issued by US Bank. Work with Address Verification Check (AVS)
* Works with top websites like eBay, Adwords, Amazon,PayPal.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)